This Dill Pickle Dip recipe is so good, you received’t be capable to cease when you begin!
This 5 minute favourite has a cream cheese base full of plenty of dill pickle taste and naturally chopped pickles.
A favourite for pickle lovers like me, its good for dipping potato chips, pretzels or veggies.
Ingredients in Dill Pickle Dip
I love cream cheese. I love pickles. I love dip.
- This dip contains only 4 ingredients, but it has great crave-worthy flavor.
- It’s super easy to make.
- It can be made a couple of days ahead of time making it party perfect.
Cream Cheese – A key ingredient in a dill pickle dip, cream cheese provides a smooth, creamy texture and a delicious tang. It is easy to spread and is a great base for the dip.
Pickles – Dill pickles add zesty flavor and a bit of crunch. Use your favorite dill pickles and even selfmade pickles.
Seasoning – A splash of additional pickle juice provides taste, salt and helps give it the proper consistency whereas contemporary dill weed provides taste.
Ideas & Variations
- Variations – Combine in different seasonings like garlic powder, chopped inexperienced onions, a little bit of ranch dressing mix, parsley or capers.
- Liquid – Keep in mind so as to add sufficient pickle juice to maintain the dip easy and keep away from a chip-wreck.
- Taste & Thickening – Permit the dip to relaxation within the fridge so the flavors can mix and it could possibly thicken up a bit.
- Serving – We love serving this dill pickle dip recipe with potato chips. It’s additionally nice as a dipper for contemporary veggies like carrots, celery, or cucumbers.
Price This Recipe
Like this recipe? Then give it a score now to let your fellow readers realize it’s one thing they need to add to their household’s menu!
Extra Fast Dips