Blueberry baked oatmeal is a scrumptious and wholesome breakfast possibility that’s good for busy mornings.
This simple recipe is full of nutritious components that can maintain everybody full and glad all morning lengthy!
- Baked oatmeal is ideal for a fast and straightforward breakfast
- Simply combine, bake, and serve! It will probably even be prepped the evening earlier than for a fair quicker morning meal.
- This recipe is flexible, so you should utilize fruits and nuts that you have already got readily available.
- This baked oatmeal recipe is a superb breakfast possibility that may be minimize into squares, bars, or baked in muffin cups for a grab-and-go snack at college or work.
- This recipe is dairy and gluten-free (examine your oats are GF!), making it an important possibility for everybody.
- Better of all, this recipe is flexible so you should utilize fruits and nuts which might be already readily available!
Elements and Variations
Oatmeal – Use rolled oats or old school oats for a thicker, chewier texture that absorbs the egg combination and spices with out getting soggy. Fast oats gained’t have the identical texture and can have an effect on the cooking time.
Sweetener – You’ll be able to substitute the sugar in your favourite sweetener or maple syrup. If utilizing maple syrup, scale back the almond milk to 1 ⅓ cup.
Fruit – Use recent or frozen blueberries (no have to thaw first). Don’t overload with too many berries or nuts. Dried fruit like raisins may be added as nicely.
Nuts – Any nuts or coconut will work! Almonds, walnuts, pecans, and even coconut will add a crunchy (and wholesome!) chew to baked oatmeal.
Professional Tip: Toast nuts (and coconut) in a dry sauté pan earlier than utilizing to burn off among the oil and make them further crunchy!
Topping – Be happy to double up the batch of this tremendous versatile streusel topping in your different favourite baked items like blueberry muffins, blueberry buckle, and even on prime of homemade no-churn ice cream. Omit the sugar altogether or use your favourite sugar-free alternative, if desired.
- Attempt pitted cherries, cranberries, chopped apples, or pears. Thaw bigger frozen fruits first or chop finely.
- Stir in some peanut butter or chocolate chips.
The best way to Make Blueberry Baked Oatmeal
- Mix the dry components in a big bowl per the recipe under.
- Add the moist components and fold in blueberries.
- Unfold right into a ready pan and sprinkle on the streusel topping.
- Bake till golden on prime and serve scorching.
- Hold leftover baked oatmeal in a coated container within the fridge for as much as 5 days.
- Reheat within the microwave coated with plastic wrap and a little bit water to regain its moist texture. Or reheat within the oven in a small pan with a little bit water coated in foil till heated via.
- Freeze particular person parts of baked oatmeal for simple meals. Thaw within the fridge in a single day and reheat as directed.
Did you like this Blueberry Baked Oatmeal? Go away us a ranking and a remark under!
Blueberry Baked Oatmeal
The goodness of oats mixed with juicy blueberries and protein-packed almonds all flippantly sweetened and baked right into a scrumptious household favourite breakfast!
Preheat oven to 350°F. Grease a 9×9 baking pan.
In a big bowl mix oats, sugar, cinnamon, almonds, baking powder, and salt.
Add in eggs, almond milk, butter and almond extract. Combine nicely.
Fold in ¾ cup blueberries and pour the oat combination into the ready pan.
High with remaining ½ cup blueberries.
In a small bowl, mix the topping components and blend till giant crumbs type. Sprinkle over blueberries.
Bake for 35 – 40 minutes.
Almond milk may be changed with common milk or soy milk.
For serving, drizzle with cream, milk, or add a dollop of Greek yogurt.
Retailer leftover oatmeal coated within the fridge for as much as 3-4 days. Drizzle with a little bit little bit of water and reheat within the microwave or oven.
Energy: 298 | Carbohydrates: 28g | Protein: 8g | Fats: 17g | Saturated Fats: 6g | Ldl cholesterol: 59mg | Sodium: 286mg | Potassium: 312mg | Fiber: 5g | Sugar: 3g | Vitamin A: 335IU | Vitamin C: 2.4mg | Calcium: 155mg | Iron: 2.1mg
Vitamin info offered is an estimate and can range primarily based on cooking strategies and types of components used.
© SpendWithPennies.com. Content material and pictures are copyright protected. Sharing of this recipe is each inspired and appreciated. Copying and/or pasting full recipes to any social media is strictly prohibited. Please view my photo use policy here.
Extra Breakfast Recipes