This chocolate protein chia pudding is the right make-ahead breakfast. Merely prep it the night time earlier than, and this creamy, chocolate-y gluten-free and vegan pudding might be ready for you whenever you get up.
Hey pals! How’s the day going? I hope you’re having fun with the morning. I’m so blissful you’re enthusiastic about Spring Form Up! 200 of you might have already signed up 🙂 Make sure to grab your spot now in the event you’d like to affix within the enjoyable.
For right this moment’s put up, I’m re-sharing this recipe as a result of it’s one thing we’ve had so usually for breakfast recently!
Chocolate Protein Chia Pudding
With our loopy morning schedules, I’m an enormous fan of something I could make upfront for breakfast. We love issues just like the breakfast cookie, this protein oatmeal bake and this vegan peach oatmeal bake. When breakfast is ready, it ensures that I’ll have one thing to eat within the morning, as a result of generally it’s too busy round right here to make the standard egg scramble till after each kiddos are dropped off.
Right here’s a chia protein pudding recipe that our complete household loves! It’s protein-packed, filled with wholesome fat, and excessive in fiber, so once I pair it with a aspect of scrambled eggs I’m full and happy for hours. You possibly can customise it by including any fruit or toppings you’d like. My go-to’s are berries, cacao nibs and unsweetened coconut.
Right here’s the wholesome recipe in the event you’d like to offer it a strive!
Substances For Chia Seed Pudding:
- chia seeds
- vanilla or chocolate protein powder
- sea salt
- maple syrup (also can add a splash of vanilla extract)
- almond or coconut milk (use much less for a thicker pudding)
- granola, berries, coconut, hemp seeds, cacao nibs, peanut butter, gogi berries, and many others.
Vegan Chocolate Chia Pudding
- 2 tablespoons chia seeds
- 1 scoop vanilla or chocolate protein powder
- 1/4 teaspoon cinnamon
- Pinch of sea salt
- 1 tablespoon maple syrup
- 3/4 cup – 1 cup almond milk (use much less for a thicker pudding)
- Toppings: granola, berries, coconut, hemp seeds, cacao nibs, gogi berries, and many others.
- Combine all components in a glass or small bowl.
- Cowl and set within the fridge in a single day.
- The following morning, stir properly, add your toppings, and go!
Hope you might have a beautiful morning and I’ll see ya quickly.