The cucumber feta salad recipe is a cool and refreshing switchover from salad greens.
This colorfully crunchy salad is the right mix of sliced cucumbers and crimson onions, feta cheese, and recent herbs all blended in a tangy French dressing!
This might be your summer time go-to salad that everybody will love!
A Recent Bowl of Goodness
- Summer season is the right time for refreshing non-lettuce salads like this cucumber feta salad.
- This straightforward recipe will be made as much as 3 days forward and is ideal for events or picnics.
- Cucumber feta salad is low-carb, low-calorie, and filled with taste.
- It’s versatile sufficient to go together with a flowery steak dinner or just grilled burgers and fries.
Components in Cucumber Feta Salad
This recipe has so many choices for variations, it’s like a brand new recipe each time!
Cucumbers – English cucumbers or mini cucumbers are preferrred as they don’t have to be peeled and the seeds are small. If utilizing subject cucumbers, you’ll be able to peel them and scrape out the seeds with a spoon should you’d like.
Onion – Purple onions gained’t overpower the salad, slice them thinly. When you don’t have crimson, you need to use white and even inexperienced onions.
Feta – Crumbled feta is nice on this salad. You may swap in your favourite cheeses like mozzarella (bocconcini) or gorgonzola crumbles.
Dressing – Any mixture of oil and vinegar can be utilized on this recipe. Recent herbs are greatest; examine the recipe notes for utilizing dried herbs. If time is brief, use a bottle of Greek French dressing dressing.
- Add kalamata olives, cherry tomatoes, capers, and chopped mint for a Greek salad impressed dish.
Easy methods to Make Cucumber Feta Salad
- In a big bowl, combine the dressing components (as per recipe beneath).
- Add the sliced cucumbers and onions. Toss to mix, cowl, and chill till able to serve.
- Stir and sprinkle with feta earlier than serving.
Storing Leftover Salad
- Preserve leftover cucumber feta salad in a coated container within the fridge for as much as 4 days.
- Drain the salad in a colander, stir, and refresh the seasonings earlier than serving.
Extra Salad Recipes
Did your loved ones take pleasure in this Cucumber Feta Salad? In that case, go away a ranking and remark beneath!
Cucumber Feta Salad
Cucumber Feta Salad is a cool and refreshing dish.
In a medium bowl, whisk olive oil, vinegar, lemon juice, dill, parsley, salt, and pepper.
Slice the cucumbers ¼-inch thick. If utilizing an English cucumber, minimize the slices into quarters.
Add the cucumbers and sliced onion to the bowl and toss to mix. Refrigerate for not less than half-hour or as much as 4 hours.
Stir and sprinkle with feta cheese earlier than serving. Garnish with additional herbs if desired.
Recent herbs add the most effective taste and are really helpful on this salad.
For added taste, a small clove of minced garlic will be added to the dressing.
This salad will be made forward of time and saved within the fridge for as much as 4 days.
Energy: 177 | Carbohydrates: 19g | Protein: 5g | Fats: 11g | Saturated Fats: 3g | Polyunsaturated Fats: 1g | Monounsaturated Fats: 6g | Ldl cholesterol: 13mg | Sodium: 172mg | Potassium: 711mg | Fiber: 3g | Sugar: 8g | Vitamin A: 625IU | Vitamin C: 17mg | Calcium: 149mg | Iron: 2mg
Diet data supplied is an estimate and can fluctuate based mostly on cooking strategies and types of components used.
© SpendWithPennies.com. Content material and images are copyright protected. Sharing of this recipe is each inspired and appreciated. Copying and/or pasting full recipes to any social media is strictly prohibited. Please view my photo use policy here.