This rooster Caprese is an Italian traditional made right into a one-pan full meal!
Hen breasts are cooked with bacon, garlic, and tomatoes, then topped with parmesan and mozzarella cheese and a garnish of contemporary basil. Delish!
Serve it with pasta or roasted veggies for a wholesome household favourite.
Simple Hen Caprese!
- This rooster dish incorporates the flavors we love in our fave classic Caprese salad into a straightforward one-pot recipe.
- Excellent for a fast weeknight dinner, this dish makes use of contemporary substances and is quick to make.
- Easy cleanup with just one pot to clean!
Substances in Hen Caprese
Hen – Use contemporary boneless skinless rooster breasts. Skinless rooster thighs can be utilized instead of rooster breasts.
Bacon – Bacon provides a savory and smoky taste.
Tomatoes – Recent tomatoes, notably cherry or grape tomatoes, grow to be irresistibly candy and tender, making a deliciously contemporary “sauce” as they prepare dinner.
Cheese – Recent mozzarella cheese and a sprinkle of parmesan end off this recipe. Be happy to make use of different favourite cheeses similar to provolone, romano, or asiago.
Basil – Recent basil leaves actually do take this dish to the following degree.
Extras – Drizzle with a tangy balsamic glaze. Add some mushrooms or asparagus with the garlic for further savor. Even some capers could be added, or sundried tomatoes.
Find out how to Make Hen Caprese
- Fry bacon and put aside. (Some drippings could should be faraway from the pan.)
- Cook dinner the rooster in bacon drippings and put aside.
- Add garlic and prepare dinner, then stir in wine and butter to deglaze the pan.
- Add rooster and tomatoes to the pan, and proceed cooking (as per the recipe beneath).
- High with cheese and broil, then garnish with basil and bacon earlier than serving.
This dish is ideal over noodles and even served with roasted zucchini or greens.
- Retailer within the fridge in an hermetic container for 3-4 days.
- Leftover rooster Caprese could be frozen for as much as 1 month.
Extra Fave Hen Recipes
Did your loved ones love this Hen Caprese Recipe? Please go away a remark and a score beneath!
Simple Hen Caprese
This contemporary and straightforward rooster caprese is a one-skillet dinner that’s gentle and stylish and tastes divine!
In a ten” skillet, prepare dinner the bacon till crispy. Take away the bacon from the skillet and set it apart, reserving the drippings.
Season the rooster with salt, black pepper, and Italian seasoning.
Warmth bacon drippings over medium excessive warmth and add rooster. Brown 3-4 minutes per facet. Take away rooster from the pan and set on a plate.
In the identical skillet, add 2 cloves of minced garlic. Sauté till aromatic. Stir in wine and let it simmer for 2-3 minutes. Whisk in butter.
Add the rooster breasts again to the skillet together with the cherry tomatoes. Simmer the rooster and tomatoes uncovered for about 5-7 minutes, or till the tomatoes are cooked and barely softened.
Sprinkle 1 cup of shredded mozzarella cheese over the rooster and tomatoes. Place the skillet beneath the broiler for 1 minute, or till the cheese is melted and bubbly.
Garnish with crumbled bacon, Parmesan cheese, and contemporary basil leaves.
Cook dinner time can range primarily based on thickness of the rooster breasts. Hen ought to attain an inner temperature of 165°F. Don’t overcook.
Energy: 310 | Carbohydrates: 16g | Protein: 27g | Fats: 13g | Saturated Fats: 2g | Ldl cholesterol: 76mg | Sodium: 179mg | Potassium: 590mg | Fiber: 1g | Sugar: 2g | Vitamin A: 307IU | Vitamin C: 14mg | Calcium: 29mg | Iron: 2mg
Vitamin info supplied is an estimate and can range primarily based on cooking strategies and types of substances used.
© SpendWithPennies.com. Content material and pictures are copyright protected. Sharing of this recipe is each inspired and appreciated. Copying and/or pasting full recipes to any social media is strictly prohibited. Please view my photo use policy here.