There are many options inside iOS software program, from closing down all your Safari tabs at once, to utilizing the Apple logo on the back a shortcut button.
Embedded throughout the Photos app on iPhone is the flexibility to cover a photograph. There are a number of explanation why you would possibly wish to conceal a photograph out of your library – possibly it is a photograph of a gift you do not need your different half to see by chance, or possibly you could have some health pictures you’d quite had been in your eyes solely, for instance.
We cannot ask why you would possibly like to cover a photograph out of your library, we are going to simply inform you learn how to do it, and whereas we’re at it, we are going to inform you learn how to conceal the hidden pictures album too, in addition to the place to search out the hidden album and pictures within the first place.
Apple / Pocket-lint
conceal a photograph out of your iPhone photograph library
Whenever you conceal a photograph out of your Picture Library on iPhone, it goes right into a Hidden Photographs album. You will not see it in your principal Picture Library once more, until you unhide it.
Comply with these steps to cover a photograph out of your iPhone Picture Library:
- Open the Photographs app
- Faucet on the photograph you wish to conceal
- Faucet on the three dots within the circle within the high proper of your display
- Faucet on ‘Conceal’ from the checklist of choices
- Choose ‘Conceal Picture’
see hidden pictures on iPhone and unhide a photograph
To see any pictures you could have hidden on iPhone, you must open up your HIdden Photographs album. From right here, you possibly can click on on any photograph you could have hidden and unhide it. It is going to then return to your Photographs library.
Comply with the steps under to see hidden pictures on iPhone and unhide a photograph:
- Open the Photographs app
- Faucet on the Albums tab on the backside
- Scroll all the way down to the underside the place you may see the Utilities part
- Underneath this part, you may see ‘Hidden’
- Faucet on ‘Hidden’
- Faucet on the photograph you wish to unhide, if any
- Faucet on the three dots within the circle within the high proper nook
- Faucet on ‘Unhide’ from the choices
conceal your Hidden Photographs album on iPhone
It’s doable to not solely conceal a photograph on iPhone, but in addition conceal the Hidden Photographs album from showing in your albums in any respect. When you resolve to cover the Hidden Photographs album, then you definitely’ll must observe the identical steps under to unhide it everytime you wish to see any hidden pictures.
- Open Settings
- Scroll all the way down to Photographs
- Faucet on Photographs
- Toggle off ‘Present Hidden Album’