Sonos launched the Sonos Period 100 and Period 300 into its speaker portfolio in March 2023, with the 2 audio system delivering glorious sound efficiency, together with some nice options.
The Sonos Era 100 is designed to be a alternative for the incredible Sonos One and Sonos One SL, whereas the Period 300 units its personal normal, providing standalone assist for Spatial Audio and Dolby Atmos.
One of many options each the Period 100 and Period 300 supply is Bluetooth capabilities. Prior to now, the one Sonos audio system that supplied Bluetooth have been the moveable ones – Roam, Roam SL and Move.
That modified with the Period 100 and Period 300 although, with these two audio system being the primary within the Sonos portfolio so as to add the flexibility to make use of them as a conventional Bluetooth speaker, alongside being a conventional Sonos speaker when on Wi-Fi.
This is how one can put the Sonos Period 100 and Era 300 into Bluetooth pairing mode and join your cellphone, pill or machine.
Sonos / Pocket-lint
Sonos Period 100
The Sonos Period 100 is a superb speaker, providing nice sound efficiency, together with some very helpful options, together with USB-C line-in and Bluetooth capabilities.
Learn how to put the Sonos Period 100 and Period 300 into Bluetooth pairing mode
Comply with the steps under to get your Sonos Period 100 or Period 300 into Bluetooth pairing mode and play no matter audio your machine is taking part in by certainly one of these audio system as an alternative.
- On the again of the Sonos Period 100 and Period 300, there’s a Bluetooth button. It is on the high of the rear of each audio system and it’s recognized by a gray Bluetooth image above it
- Press and maintain the Bluetooth button on the again of speaker you’re putting into Bluetooth mode
- A small LED mild above the Sonos emblem on the entrance of the Period 100 and Period 300 will flash blue when Bluetooth mode is activated
- Open Bluetooth settings in your cellphone, or the machine you wish to join the Period 100 or Period 300 to
- The Period 100 or Period 300 ought to seem within the record of ‘Different Gadgets’ or ‘Accessible Gadgets’. It’s going to seem because the room you’ve got assigned the Period 100 or Period 300 to in your Sonos system, together with its mannequin quantity in brackets
- Faucet on it to attach as you’d every other Bluetooth machine
- Your machine needs to be paired with the Period 100 or Period 300 – you will know because the flashing blue LED will flip stable blue
- You may then be capable of play no matter audio you need by the Period 100 or Period 300
It is price conserving in thoughts when you’re an Apple consumer, the Sonos Period 100 and Period 300 have AirPlay 2 assist so you may also use that methodology to ship your music or audio to your Sonos audio system with out having to hook up with Bluetooth or pair your machine. We have an AirPlay feature that will give you a rundown on how that expertise works and how one can use it.
We even have a Sonos tips and tricks feature that is price diving into to ensure you’re getting probably the most out of your Sonos audio system, whether or not the Period 100 or an older choice just like the Sonos One.